C.L.A. Personnel has been in the personnel placement business since 1988. From the very beginning, C.L.A. Personnel has been recognised for its efficiency, its professionalism, and its dynamism. Throughout the years, we have emphasised on providing efficient and human services to our employees and clients. Our team of professional consultants who have over 65 collective years of personnel-related experience, have an excellent understanding of the public and private sector markets, enabling us to respond accurately to our client’s needs.
A Local Business
Locally owned and operated, C.L.A. Personnel has been selected as a pre-qualified supplier with a standing offer to provide administrative, technical and professional temporary help to the Federal Government within the National Capital region. In an industry dominated by large American and international firms, C.L.A. Personnel climbed to the top ten firms, in terms of volume placements within the federal government in it’s first year of operations.
C.L.A. Personnel has various government clients as well as a number of private sector clients within the National Capital area. Our team has a clear understanding of the local employment market in dealing with both the private and public sectors. Our professionals manage an important weekly payroll of temporary employees in addition to our personnel inventory of almost 2,500 candidates.
- Our courteous, professional and time saving service offered in both official languages;
- Superior calibre of bilingual employees because of a rigorous selection process;
- Our commitment to satisfy our client’s and employee’s needs;
- Skills testing and personality assessments;
- Experienced Certified Personnel Consultants (CPC);
- Our human approach, simple and transparent;
- Association of Canadian Search, Employment & Staffing Services active member.